Jamison Carter in ART PAPERS Art Auction 2.7.17
For its 18th year, the Annual ART PAPERS Art Auction returns to one of its earliest homes – the newly refurbished Ponce City Market. The 2017 Auction will take place in The Boiler Room, an amazing 20,000 square foot event space on the 2nd floor of Ponce City Market, the largest commercial redevelopment effort in the Southeast and arguably one of Atlanta’s coolest shopping, dining, and entertainment hubs.
The evening features works by 250 leading and emerging artists from around the world, offering art lovers, both seasoned and novice, the opportunity to build their collections while enjoying a great party. All proceeds benefit the award-winning programs of ART PAPERS.
ART PAPERS 18th Annual Art Auction
Saturday, February 25, 2017
at Ponce City Market, The Boiler Room (2nd Floor)
675 Ponce De Leon Avenue, NE, Atlanta, GA 30308
6 to 8 pm: VIP PREVIEW (Sponsors, Hosts, and VIP ticket holders only)
- All works available for purchase prior to the doors opening to the public (retail value + 20%)
- Complimentary hors d’oeuvres and all evening access to the VIP Lounge with fully stocked bar
- Meet the exhibiting artists and learn about their work first hand
- Tour of our editor’s picks
- Recognition in Auction-related print and electronic materials
- Recognition in the Spring issue of ART PAPERS magazine with a complimentary one-year subscription
8 to 11 pm: ART AUCTION & PARTY (General Admission)
Advance Tickets $50 / at door $75
- Silent Auction with mobile bidding featuring 200+ works
- Rare Form Disc Jockey’s Timothy S. DeGroot sets the party vibe
- Fully stocked cash bar (credit cards accepted)
- Hors d’oeuvres by some of Atlanta’s best restaurants
** Featuring Mobile Bidding via 501Auctions **
Bidding will occur exclusively through mobile devices, so come with your smart phones fully charged.
Pre-register on this site to expedite entry and bid on artwork. Bidding closes at 10pm on Auction night.